OBS Names New Executive Director
- The Board of Trustees of the Ohio Biological Survey is pleased to announce that Dr. Constance (Connie) Hausman has been appointed as Executive Director of OBS. Read the press release here.
Ohio Natural History Conference
Theme: Natural History of the Glaciated Allegheny Plateau!
- The 2018 Ohio Natural History Conference will be held Saturday, February 24, at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History in Cleveland, OH. Registration in now open.
- Regular registration ($30) Student registration ($20)
#ONHC2017 see highlights from last year
Amphibians of Ohio
- The Amphibians of Ohio represents the most comprehensive treatment to date of the state’s frogs, toads, and salamanders; covering all aspects of natural history, taxonomy, systematics, conservation, sampling techniques, and more. Click here to learn more and to order online.
- The winter issue of BioOhio, the Quarterly Newsletter of the Ohio Biological Survey is available for you to review. Feel free to download the issue and join the conversation on our Facebook Page. BioOhio is a benefit of membership in OBS. To stay up-to-date and receive current issues of the newsletter, consider becoming a member.
OBS Notes Series
- New Biological Notes have been published. The Notes Series is the online, peer-reviewed OBS journal. If you are looking for an outlet for your natural history research, please consider contributing a manuscript. View the journal site to learn more.